Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$359.96 - $377.96
$399.95 - $419.95
Save $39.99 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Cobra Speedster 909 Exhaust For Harley Sportster
Cobra's Speedster 909 system combines traditional styling with modern performance technology. This updated version of the already popular Speedster Short offers full-length, 222-degree heat shields and a chrome inner tip. They also deliver power gains over stock that are among the highest in the business. This is in part thanks to the PowerPort, which is a proprietary crossover technology that helps to increase overall power from idle to redline. The Speedster 909 delivers the kind of power increase you normally experience with a 2-into-1 system, while retaining the clean, classic lines of a 2-into-2 pipe.
- Full coverage 222° heat shields
- PowerPort crossover technology
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1191589||MFR. Product #6705B||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1191588||MFR. Product #6705||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
This item is also available for 23 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2009
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2014-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2007-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2007-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2007-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2007-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
15 Customer Reviews
19 Questions & 20 Answers
Browse 20 questions Browse 20 questions and 21 answers
How close of a match is the black to the HD Black Denim?
BEST ANSWER: they match really well. Looks great
Is the exhaust alone legal in california?
BEST ANSWER: No
Does this exhaust interfere with passenger pegs?
BEST ANSWER: I was worried about this as well. But I installed them and have no interference with any of the pegs at all.
Are they not making these in Black anymore?
BEST ANSWER: They are chrome with a black heat shield they look really nice and the sound is awesome
When installing this exhaust do you have to get a tuner also like most of the Vance and Hines?
BEST ANSWER: yes, cobra makes a tuner you can get but the v&h is probably the most popular
Do you have to purchase a fuel pack with this exhaust?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, or take to harley and have them tune it for you.
Is this a neighbor waking exhaust? (How loud is it) I dont wanna be that guy when heading to work in the morning.
BEST ANSWER: Yes they are loud,
I have a 2016 48 xl1200x sporster. Will this exhaust fit on my bike with forward controls?
BEST ANSWER: Yes they for perfect with the foward controls and the rear pegs!
I have a 2016 48 sporster with forward controls. does this exhaust fit around the peg and foot brake? because the angle doesn't seem quite right
BEST ANSWER: The Angle is just Right! Dont worry they will fit nice on your forward controls!
Does it have a spot for the Oxygen sensors ?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. Just like the factory pipes there are drilled and tapped holes for the O2 sensors. The factory sensors will thread right in and its roughly in the same location as factory so the wires are long enough to reach without any issues.