Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Burly Brand Tall Sissy Bar & Pad For Harley Sportster
If you have been looking for a sissy bar for your Sportster, you already know that there is little to nothing out there that looks cool, is simple to install, and is good quality at a reasonable price. Burly realized this as well and decided to take matters into their own hands. What they came up with was this classic styled, one-piece round-stock sissy bar that mounts to outside of fender rails for simple install and removal. Includes a black covered pad already mounted up and ready to go. This beauty is fully TIG welded right here in the good old USA. The Burly Short Sissybar is also available.
- 20" tall by 12.5" wide at the mounts
- Black powder-coat or show chrome finish
- Includes pad and stainless hardware
- Made in the USA
Note: Sissy bars are great for supporting things, but they are not made to fully support someone that you care about.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952379||MFR. Product #B13-1501B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1073853||MFR. Product #B13-1501C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1996-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH1200 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1996-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The heads are smaller than the stock bolts and don't fully cover the Bosses on the sissy bar. As a result when you try to torque the bolts they spin on the boss and chew off the paint.
Do yourself a favor, go to Home Depot and buy two stainless 2" long allen cap scews and two that are 2 1/2" inches long. The thread size is 5/16-18. Also a pack of stainless washers (the washers OD is the exact size as the boss on the sissy bar).
The torque spec on the instructions is questionable. It calls for 18 ft lbs. Normal torque for that bolt is 11 ft lbs. and Harley calls out 8-13 ft lbs. I would be careful not to damage the fender or strut. I am going to stick with 13 ft lbs.
Bottom line is a top notch sissy bar that I would gladly pay extra for to have decent mounting hardware.
10 months ago
Clean welds, simple to install and just the right dimensions. I'm using it solely for luggage, not a passenger, so I can't speak to the comfort level, but I'm pretty damned happy with the purchase.
One minor point - the longer bolts supplied with this use an imperial, not metric, allen wrench. Took me a little digging to find one of those in my toolbox.
Tips: Make sure all bolts are in before tightening. If you insert one bolt at a time and tighten them, you won't be able to align it correctly to get the other bolts in. w
The truth, you should have already purchased it, and you want to get the bigger, taller one! Do it!!! Don't ask Lemy, or your wife. If you don't have enough money, go barrow some, get some from a ho-bow, or get a tip jar and tell jokes. This is a MUST buy for EVERYONE!
over 2 years ago
I also load my guitar, stool and bookbag for gigs I play. Also have loaded this bad boy up with camping gear for a weekend retreat with my MC. No scratches or anything and it's just great for those times you have big items you need to transport.
*Note: Make sure passenger pads are screwed in tight. Lost one but no biggie!
Get this... It will change your life!!! (Also add on some cool points!)
**I bought this for my iron 883 not the 80 cx500.
and functions well.
1 year ago
Next purchase... Burly brand bars
I'm about to order this bar or the short one and am having a hard time looking and finding that pad that bolts into the back. The wife is going to need some cushion but I can't find any one anywhere! Does anyone own one? or can give me the product name and maker so I can order it with the short or tall sissy bar?!?
Thanks guys and gals
And you can put any other rest pad with it, just make sure that the looks dosent get spoiled. :)
I ride Sportster 883 low
Does it include special bolts or something? or does it use the ones of the fender?
Does this tall sissy bar need any special bolts/hardware to install it? or does it use the fender bolts?
according to your on-line video it may not be, if not the pad is misleading--
The only thing is that the pad might and by might I mean it definitely is uncomfortable. If your buying this for comfort you are buying the wrong product. This has two jobs provide a single piece sissy bar, and look good doing it. This does both well.
You'll be hard pressed to find a sissy bar with these looks at this price and this ease of installation.
Mustang Fastback Seat For Harley Sportster With 3.3 Gallon Tank 2004-2015