Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Burly Slammer Kit For Harley
Item: P247490 SKU:
$155.66 - $305.96
Save $17.29 (10%)
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Burly Slammer Kit For Harley
Whether you're in it for the look or you have trouble flat-footing your bike, dropping a Harley is pretty standard for the modern rider. Burly hooks it up and makes this as painless as could be - the forks don't need to come out of the trees - even the fork oil can stay put. The kit's complete to do the rear - the only thing they don't kick in is the kick stand.
- Includes all the necessary suspension components - springs, spacers, shocks, links, or covers where applicable
- Comes with thorough instructions
- Lowers front and rear of the bike up to two inches depending upon model
- Made in the USA
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2013
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1985-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- FLH 1984-1985
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2013
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014-2015
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1989-1990
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994-1996
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2012
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1989-1999
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2015
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2015
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2015
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2015
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2015
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1988-2003
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
10 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 8 Answers
1.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
1.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
1 / 5
Not worth the problems
Purchased the kit earlier in the year and put the shocks on my 02 Super Glide. Well as advertised it is a SLAMMER kit. First issue i noticed was the bike was too low to get off my Craftsman motorcycle jack. I needed 4 people to cautiously lift the bike off the jack. Next i noticed how much the shocks impacted the kickstand. The bike stands noticeably upright and must be tilted to the right in order to get the kickstand up and down. Next thing i noticed was how easily I bottomed out (I am only 150LBS!). I stiffened the suspension as much as possible and STILL bottomed out quite often (but not as much). The taillight screw began to cut into the center of my tire. I had to dremmel the screw so it wouldnt keep cutting into the tire. Because of how often i bottomed out i had to re locate the wiring harness underneath the rear fender because it became damaged and shorted out the wires and kept blowing the fuse for the lights. I did not even bother with the front suspension. I hope you can make a better consumer choice with this review. Im sure these would be good on another bike but they did not suit my needs.
June 29, 2015