Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Burly Brand Short Sissy Bar For Harley Sportster
If you have been looking for a sissy bar for your Sportster, you already know that there is little to nothing out there that looks cool, is simple to install, and is a good quality at a reasonable price. Burly realized this as well and decided to take matters into their own hands. What they came up with was this classic styled, one-piece round-stock sissy bar that mounts to outside of fender rails for simple install and removal. This beauty is fully TIG welded right here in the good old USA. The Burly Tall Sissybar is also available.
- 13" tall by 12.5" wide at the mounts
- Black powder-coat or show chrome finish
- Includes stainless hardware
- Made in the USA
Note: Sissy bars are great for supporting things, but they are not made to fully support someone that you care about.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952378||MFR. Product #B13-1500B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1073852||MFR. Product #B13-1500C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1996-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH1200 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1996-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
First, the bar itself. I was looking for a way to carry a bedroll, small pack or bundle on my XL1200V (72) Harley. Burly's short bar allow me just that, without looking like an Easy Rider extra, tearing apart the bike, or adding a lot of weight physically or visually. The black coating was flawless and it is sturdy both on and off the bike. The packing was bombproof. The instructions were easy enough for me to follow -- and that is saying something.
Revzilla first turned me on to the product with Lemmy's glowing video. I searched the web for a better deal and Revzilla didn't blink when I asked them for a price match. Finally, it came in one day, a new record.
Aside from that, this is a great bar! It looks great, is very well made, and feels very sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
I also went on some camping trips with a bag secured to it. Worked great!
Install took me about an hour and a half. I recommend having help from a friend as it would have surely been easier with another set of hands. It would have likely been easier with a floor jack to get the rear wheel out of the way, but I managed without. I also have the HD brand luggage rack that sticks off the back fender installed. The bolts are long enough for the sissy bar mounts to be installed over top, but only just. I check them often by feeling under the fender to make sure they are still screwed in tight.
I also recommend using the right tool for the job. Go get a set of allen wrench heads for your ratchet (approx $20)and you will be a happy camper.
Revzilla Customer Service was A+ on this one too. Called in and spoke to a Gear Geek. I asked him about a price match I found on another site and he explained the process. While it cannot be done over the phone, it is still a quick and painless process. They matched the price I found and shipping was super fast as usual.
I'll snap a couple pics on my next trip and try to attach them to this review later.
1 year ago
5 months ago