Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Burly Brand Handlebar Cable Installation Kit For Harley Sportster
If you're thinking about ditching the stock handlebars for something more your style, you may need to purchase more than just the bars, like your clutch and brake lines. Fortunately, Burly thoughtfully packaged up all the stuff you need to do it in their very convenient Cable Install Kits.
- Where applicable, includes brake lines, clutch cable, and wiring
- Lines and cables are black
- Made in USA
Note: Images are for general reference only and may not show the exact length cables and specific items that you will receive. The kit ordered will contain what is needed for the length and model application.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 12" Tall Bars / Black Vinyl||RevZilla Item #898104||MFR. Product #B30-1006||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 14" Tall Bars / Black Vinyl||RevZilla Item #898105||MFR. Product #B30-1000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 16" Tall Bars / Black Vinyl||RevZilla Item #898106||MFR. Product #B30-1001||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Clubman Bars / Black Vinyl||RevZilla Item #944205||MFR. Product #B30-1097||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1997-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1997-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002, 2003
- Sportster XLH1200 1997-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1997-2003
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1998-2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2007-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2007-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2007-2011
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1998-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2007-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2015
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2007-2011
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2001
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2002-2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2002-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2013
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2001
- Road King FLHR/I 2014-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2002-2006
- Road King FLHR/I 2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2018
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2006
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2011-2013
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2011-2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2011-2013
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2010
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2011-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2006
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2007-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2006
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2007-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2006
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2006
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2007-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2013
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The clutch cable is a piece of junk IMO, the connection to the primary feels very cheap and light, screwing it in wasn't difficult but it snapped before I even had it seated. I've also heard of issues with the cable sticking once it is installed. Just junked it and bought at Bartlett and have had 0 issues.
That being said, I'm not sure if I would order the set again were I to do another job like this, as it seems my kit came as a conglomeration of a few different kit parts. The clutch and throttle cables are spot on for the length with the above mentioned bars, and unlike some other reviews on similar products mine seem every bit as good as the cables that were on the bike. No complaints there.
The wiring extensions and brake line are a different matter altogether. The wire extensions that came with my kit, as installed, leave me with about 5" of excess electrical lines that for the time being I've made do with by tucking them in a functional, but unsightly cluster behind and to the side of the headlight bucket.
The brake line, meanwhile, has the exact opposite problem. It BARELY has enough slack in the line for me to be OK riding with it without worrying about snapping the line running on rough roads in my area. The fact it weighed about half as much as the shorter OEM line and felt really cheap to my hand hasn't helped my confidence there. I made due with it to finish off the riding season last year, but that'll be tossed before she goes anywhere this year.
You're mileage may vary. I give it 2 stars instead of one because it got the job done for a while, but in hindsight I should've done my own homework, measured my own line routes, and ordered something piecemeal that would've fit proper. For the price, I honestly expected better.