Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs X-Pipe Performance Header Triumph Bonneville T120 / Street Twin / Thruxton R
Let your Triumph breath with an x-pipe header from British Customs. This upgrade increases power and improves sound.
- Stainless steel construction
- Increases power while reducing weight and heat
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Brushed||RevZilla Item #1217244||MFR. Product #BC901-100-BR||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I can see why.
It’s all subjective, but to me, the bike feels like it has a wider power band now and more midrange grunt. Could be expectation bias, but that not what my but dyno was telling me.
Now, between this and removing the snorkel, this thing sounds like a snarling beast under heavy throttle. Major, major difference, to the point where I won’t get slips ons unless there’s a solid performance benefit or I get sick of the stock ones that make chain cleaning a PITA.
Can’t comment on the install but to say that the experienced tech who did it billed me for an hour. No complaints here.