Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bridgestone TW34 Trail Wing Rear Tires
The Bridgestone TW34 dual sport tires feature a uni-directional pattern for reliable performance on dry and wet surfaces. OE replacement for '87-'14 Yamaha TW200 models.
- A 4-ply rear tire designed primarily for dual sport use
- Special dimpled tread pattern means many edges, which helps maximize traction
- Unique front/rear combination provides balanced highway and offroad performance
- 4-ply construction for long-wearing durability
- Self-cleaning tread blocks still give a traction edge for muddy and loose terrains
- DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 180/80-14||RevZilla Item #1000036||MFR. Product #68859/068859||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
For a 50/50 tire, the TW34 is pretty versatile. It's quite durable on the road- mine had about 3000 miles and was barely showing any wear at all, and handles well on pavement. Holds a line through corners and stable at high(er) speeds- this is a bike that maxes out at 70 on a good day. The matching front tire, I can't say the same for. At the same mileage it was well past 50% gone, was quite noisy on the road, and absolutely worthless off road. Swapping to a 120 or 130- 18 dirt bike rear tire is a must if you plan to do anything more than very light off road riding.
Off road it's better than it's tight knobs would suggest. It's fat footprint allows you to run lower pressures than a traditional dirt bike tire, and the modest power means you don't really need to worry about spinning the bead or pinch flats. At road pressure (25psi or so), it's mediocre off road. Airing it down to about 5psi improves it substantially, and it would handle about 90% of off road terrain. Muddy or rough hill climbs, with lots of rocks and roots would find the limits of grip, as would sticky mud. Coupled with a good 80/20 or 90/10 tire on the front, it's a great little trail donkey. Unless it's muddy or wet, the bike runs out of power before it runs out of grip.