Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Bridgestone TW22 Trail Wing Rear Tires
The Bridgestone TW22 dual sport tires feature a uni-directional pattern for reliable performance on dry and wet surfaces.
- Fits Honda XL600V
- A 4-ply front/rear combination designed primarily for dual sport use
- Special dimpled tread pattern means many edges, which helps maximize traction
- Unique front/rear combination provides balanced highway and offroad performance
- 4-ply construction for long-wearing durability
- Self-cleaning tread blocks still give a traction edge for muddy and loose terrains
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80-17||RevZilla Item #157908||MFR. Product #142492||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
3 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 4 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
A superb dual purpose tyre at a great price.
I have done over 75 000km with various KLR 650 bikes and gone through many rear tyres. My recent TW22 has now got 6500km and I reckon I have another 2000km to go. To date this is the best rear tyre I have had. It handles superbly in the dirt, mud, sand etc and to date not one nobly kitted out bike has beaten me in the dirt. A superb road tyre as well and there are not many tyres where one can get close to 10 000km. Highly recommended Adventure bike tyre and absolute bang for your bike,
June 9, 2014
Browse 13 questions Browse 13 questions and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can I run a tube in these tires?
BEST ANSWER: I have the tw39 and tw40 which have to run tubes. The tw22 is also a tube type tire.
What is the speed rating of this tire. I have an 05 r1200gs iride a fair amount on gravel roads but like to ride on the street a lot also. I had heidenau tires on and the knobbies separated on a ride from il to Tucson none of them came off but I had to replace them in Tucson . Granted I was running over 100 mph across west Texas . Will these tires hold up?