Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$106.86 - $157.13
$162.95 - $239.60
Save $56.09 (34%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 Tires
The Battlax T30 is the new reference for relaxed, touring performance, letting you rediscover the joy of riding. Quick response, tight handling and support for high lean angles makes it even easier to hold your line on both wet and dry surfaces. High-speed stability, sports-like grip and precision steering response: all the right ingredients for genuine, consistent performance.
- Single compound
- Light weight carcass reduces gyro effect and weight on the front offering a lighter feel, ability to hold rider's chosen line and predictable handling
- Front T-Cross shaped Groove provides better contact due to reduced tread stiffness
- Slanted groove towards the shoulder provides higher block stiffness due to consistent input force when cornering
- Swirled shape groove offers a combination of round and straight elements which improves contact without losing block stiffness
- Semi-slick pattern shoulder with fewer grooves provides a larger contact patch, higher block stiffness and confidence to the rider when cornering
- Dry handling is significantly improved over the BT023
- Some sizes available in GT Spec
- GT Spec tires provide improved handling and stability for heavier, sport touring bikes and feature a slightly modified tread pattern on front and stiffer construction on rear
- Type J is OE fitment for Honda CB1100 2017
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #936493||MFR. Product #879/000879||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #936494||MFR. Product #881||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR18 59W GT Spec||RevZilla Item #936498||MFR. Product #883/000883||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 110/80ZR19 59W||RevZilla Item #936499||MFR. Product #1525/001525||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 Type J||RevZilla Item #1199302||MFR. Product #007381||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #936500||MFR. Product #886/000886||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 160/70ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #936502||MFR. Product #874/000874||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 Type J||RevZilla Item #1199303||MFR. Product #007382||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
24 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 10 questions Browse 10 questions and 77 answers
Why did you choose this?
Bakr Y on Feb 23, 2017
What are the sportbike guys (and girls) running for tire pressure in the front for canyon riding?
BEST ANSWER: I run 36/42 all the time. Keep in mind these are sport touring/touring tires.