Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Brembo M50 Monoblock Brake Calipers
The Brembo M50 Caliper features a refined and compact monoblock body that was designed to guarantee excellent power and braking modulation. Monoblock braking technology was originally introduced by Brembo to MotoGP in the early 90s with great success. Since then Brembo has continued to push the performance envelope - the M50 Caliper is no exception. Its single piece cast aluminum body and triple bridge design ensures absolute stiffness under the heaviest of braking. The four 30mm pistons make it possible for the caliper to transmit more precise feedback to the master cylinder, brake lever and the rider’s fingers.
Each M50 Caliper weighs only ~700 gr (1.54 lb). This is possible thanks to the use of topological optimisation software which allows Brembo to remove any excess material without compromising the caliper’s structural integrity. The titanium anodized finish helps dissipate heat built up under hard and extensive braking. Seating the brake pads are special guides that eliminate the need for brake pad pins, making it quick and simple to swap brake pads at home or in the pits.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Brembo 17RCS Master Cylinder only, it is the best pair up since Batman and Robin.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Titanium anodized finish
- Single piece monoblock design
- Hand painted embossed Brembo logo
- Four 30mm aluminum pistons
- Weight without pads: ~700 gr
- Compatible disc height: 32-34mm
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Compatible with OEM Brembo, SuperSport and T-Drive rotors
- OE on the Ducati 1199 Panigale
- Brembo Caliper Spacer Kits available (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- 2 x Brembo M50 Caliper
- 2 x Brembo sintered brake pads
- 4 x Copper crush washers
- 2 x Thermal sensitive caliper tape
- User’s manual
Note: Designed to be used in conjunction with the Brembo 17RCS Master Cylinder only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 100MM||RevZilla Item #1145672||MFR. Product #220A88510||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.