Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Brembo M4 Brake Calipers
The Brembo M4 Calipers is an entry level caliper in Brembo’s lineup that brings MotoGP derived monoblock technology within the reach of all motorcycle enthusiasts. The monoblock design allows the caliper to be finished as a single piece, making it incredibly lightweight with unrivalled stiffness and precision. The hydraulic system has been painstakingly optimised, and the use of 34mm diameter pistons has further increased its renowned power and controllability. Retaining each brake pad are special guides built within the caliper allowing for extremely quick and easy brake pad replacement. By upgrading to a Brembo caliper, you will be rewarded with a dramatic improvement in stopping power, consistency and brake feel.
Since its introduction, the Brembo M4 has become one of the most popular brake caliper options thanks to its cost and performance benefits. Many major motorcycle manufacturers from Europe and Japan have begun equipping M4 Calipers as standard equipment on their motorcycles. For years, the legendary circuits of MotoGP and the World Superbike Championship have been dominated by teams using Brembo braking systems, demonstrating the technological supremacy and unparalleled experience of the Italian brand.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Titanium anodized finish
- Single piece monoblock design
- Hand painted embossed Brembo logo
- Four 34mm aluminum pistons
- Weight without pads: ~800 gr
- Compatible disc height: 32-34mm
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Compatible with OEM Brembo, SuperSport and T-Drive rotors
- Brembo Caliper Spacer Kits available (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- 2 x Brembo M4 Caliper
- 2 x Brembo sintered brake pads
- 2 x Banjo bolts
- 4 x Copper crush washers
- 2 x Thermal sensitive caliper tape
- User’s manual
Note: Additional Brembo Caliper Spacer Kit may be required to install these calipers, please reference the fitment chart below for further details.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 100MM||RevZilla Item #1145676||MFR. Product #220988530||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 108MM||RevZilla Item #1145675||MFR. Product #220A39710||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Read the description. You'll need 1.00 thread pitch banjo bolts. First track day with them, warmed up well and begin aggressive braking right into turn 1
1 year ago