Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Biltwell 1" Tracker Handlebars
Biltwell Trackers are even lower than most original equipment handlebars, so retrofitment with stock Harley cables and wiring is generally a snap. Please note that Tracker bars are slightly wider than stock bars so consider turning angle and tank size/mounting before ordering. These bars look great on Sportsters, club style anything, flat track inspired customs, modern Triumphs, etc. It's easier to say what these don't look good on.
- 2 1/4" end rise x 30" width x 5 1/4" center width x 2 3/4" pullback
- 1" O.D. x 0.120” wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the radiuses
Note: Due to a production change these bars may or may not come with knurling. Low bars generally do not require knurling.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Smooth / Black||RevZilla Item #889855||MFR. Product #HB-TRN-01-BK||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Smooth / Chrome||RevZilla Item #889856||MFR. Product #HB-TRN-01-CP||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Dimpled||RevZilla Item #889857||MFR. Product #HB-TRD-01-BK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Dimpled||RevZilla Item #889858||MFR. Product #HB-TRD-01-CP||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
Only issue was it doesnt come with knurled centers, like it is shown in most photos online. So it makes it hard to center the bar. Nonetheless great bars!
1 year ago
1 year ago
They weigh about twice as much as the stock bars on my XR1200, but thats not a bad thing. They feel very well constructed.
1 year ago