Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Biltwell 1" Mustache Handlebars
Mustache Bars are both lower and narrower than most stock handlebars, a feat that makes them perfect for guys who want to reduce the lane-splitting profile of their machine. The Mustache bar's trim profile makes them a great choice for anyone who doesn't want to fiddle with cables and wires on their hand controls. These bars look great on Harley 48, Hugger, Superlow and Nightster models or any bike with Narrow Glide forks and a standard length backbone. Mustaches are classy. Get some class on your bike.
- 26 1/2" width x 5 1/4" pullback x 5 5/8" center width x 2 7/8" end rise
- 1" outside diameter x 0.120” wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the radiuses
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- They line up nicely on a narrow glide front end
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Smooth / Black||RevZilla Item #889835||MFR. Product #HB-MUN-01-BK||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Smooth / Chrome||RevZilla Item #889836||MFR. Product #HB-MUN-01-CP||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Dimpled||RevZilla Item #889837||MFR. Product #HB-MUD-01-BK||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome / Dimpled||RevZilla Item #889838||MFR. Product #HB-MUD-01-CP||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It goes without saying that they look cooler. I love the sharp angles in the center. Honestly, all the Biltwell bars are pretty sweet. My choice was between these or the Maynards. I might still pick those up too, but was worried they might be a bit TOO narrow. Which leads me into my only warning about these bars...
Since they're narrower, if you undermount your stock Harley mirrors, they'll hit the tank. I personally think the stock mirrors have huge downfalls whether they're up above or under your bars anyway. If they're up, all you see is shoulder. If down, you see behind you but that's about it. I'm currently doing away with them completely and opting for bar end mirrors. Much cleaner look, and no longer have to deal with control mounted mirrors. Pain is the a** is gone! Woohoo!