Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Biltwell HB Seat For Harley Sportster
Skinny is always in, breaking the bank is not. The Biltwell low profile HB seat is designed to visually narrow your late model Sporty while still leaving enough room to bring a passenger along for the ride.
- 26 1/2" long, 11" wide, 2 3/4" thick
- Vacuum-formed ABS plastic pan with molded low-profile polyurethane foam padding
- Hand-sewn heavy-duty black vinyl cover
- Marine-grade vinyl cover glued and stapled to plastic pan
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Uncovered Seat Pan With Foam||RevZilla Item #889874||MFR. Product #HS-UFP-04-RW||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Smooth||RevZilla Item #889875||MFR. Product #HS-VIN-04-BS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Tuck 'N' Roll||RevZilla Item #889876||MFR. Product #HS-VIN-04-BT||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Diamond Stitch||RevZilla Item #889877||MFR. Product #HS-VIN-04-BD||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004, 2005, 2006
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. The Cross stitching is plain badass
2. I wanted to keep with the low bobber styling of my 48
3. There's really no better looking options for 2 seaters that give the look I wanted.
4. Its Biltwell so its gotta be decent
After getting the seat and throwing it on the bike (which took maybe 5 minutes, most of which was getting the old one off) I gotta say it looks awesome. The stitching gives that old school look I wanted. its low and mean. Looks are on point.
As far as practicality, Its a low seat so its not gonna be the most comfortable seat you've laid your cheeks on (which was expected). The vinyl is pretty smooth which makes it a little slippery-ier (i know that's not a word but this is my review so back off) than the stock which was also somewhat expected. Only real worry is the quality of the vinyl and whether or not it will last the test of time under my buns. Only time will tell i suppose.
Overall, I really like the seat. My GF loves it. It looks great and her lady parts are out of danger which is a win-win for everybody.
over 2 years ago
I have 2 issues with the fit and install:
1. You need a washer or grommet under the mounting screw or the metal mounting tab rubs directly on the fender. I used a neoprene washer from the hardware store.
2. The leather is affixed to the underside of the seat with staples, which are NOT flush. Therefore they rub against the fender and scratch the paint. I discovered this flaw too late and now have 2 spots that are worn down right through the paint. To remedy I glued 2 small strips of foam over the offending staples...but the damage is already done.
A grab strap would be a nice addition.
5 months ago
9 months ago
The frame has changed slightly for this years model.