Biltwell EXFIL 65 Dry Gear Bag
EXFIL Dry Bags from Biltwell are brutally simple, 100% waterproof and ultra tough luggage options for multi-day motorcycle adventures. Robust 2” webbing on either side has reflective thread woven into the stitching and forms two oversized grab handles. The bottom panel is double-thick 1000 denier nylon with PVC-coated tarpaulin material for increased durability and abrasion resistance.
The EXFIL-65 Dry Bag is the perfect size for shorter adventures or pairing with additional Biltwell luggage solutions. For keeping gear organized, secure and dust free, the EXFIL-65 is easily mounted vertically on a sissy bar, horizontally across a luggage rack or seat, or just about any other location the MOLLE utility loops allow. Which is, indeed, virtually "any other location". Multiple tie-down points on each side and six rows of MOLLE serve equally well for adding on additional gear or tethering additional luggage. Camping gear, clothing or 65 crispy boys can go inside. Your favorite coffee mug can be carabiner clipped to the outside.
- UV treated 500 denier side panels
- Double thick 1000 denier bottom construction with PVC-coated tarpaulin
- 100% waterproof
- Roll-top closure with reinforced nylon quick-release buckles
- 2" wide, ballistic-grade polyester nylon loops and box-stitched handles
- Woven reflective thread for better nighttime visibility
- 6 rows of MOLLE utility loops for mounting accessories and easy universal mounting
- Easy universal fitment for motorcycles, UTVs, 4x4s, auto roof racks, etc.
- Interior volume can hold 65 12 ounce cans
- Stuffed and closed dimensions: 22" tall x 12" wide x 12" deep (~45 liters)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #10015531||MFR. Product #3010-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|