BILT Lux Defeater Race Helmet
The BILT Lux Defeater Race Helmet is a high performance dirt helmet at a winning price. The Lux Race Helmet uses a lightweight polycarbonate shell that is wrapped around a ventilated dual-density EPS liner. Oversized intake vents at the helmet's chinbar and crown are matched with exhaust ports at the rear. The liner and cheekpads receive their own unique graphic treatment and are uniquely engineered for comfort and airflow - keeping you cool and focused. The aero-tuned sun peak is fully removable, and the Lux receives both DOT and ECE safety certifications.
- Injection molded ABS shell
- Dual-density EPS liner
- Durable clear finish on gloss surfaces
- Zero-lift aerodynamic design
- Fully removable aero-tuned sun peak
- Goggle friendly eyeport design with goggle grabber grip insert
- Chin bar ventilation system
- Passive rear exhaust ports
- Removable, washable airflow comfort liner and cheek pads
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- Double D-ring strap
- Helmet bag included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / White/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #10045962||Store Sku647478||MFR. Product #BLH132-WRA-MD||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
BILT Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.