BILT Blast Waterproof Jacket
The BILT Blast Waterproof Jacket has a packed list of features at a price that is easy on your wallet. The outer shell is made out of 600D material with 1200D material at the shoulders. The waterproof liner is non-removable to cut down on bulk, and you'll never forget your rain layer at home. A quilted liner can be added or removed depending on your temperature tolerances. CE rated armor comes standard at the elbows and shoulders.
- 600 denier durable outer shell material
- 1200 denier shoulder panels
- 100% waterproof lining
- Inner airflow mesh liner
- Quilted detachable lining
- Zip entry air-flow vents on chest and back
- Extended zip entry air-flow inner arm vents
- VELCRO® brand tab adjustment cuff fasteners
- VELCRO® brand tab adjustment fasteners at hips
- 600 denier durable stretch panels on elbows and back
- Neoprene padding on top line of collar
- High visibility reflective tape detail
- CE approved armor at shoulders at elbows;
- Short connecting jacket-pant zipper
- Removable memory foam back panel
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Black/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1181210||MFR. Product #BLW42-BD-LG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1181211||MFR. Product #BLW42-BD-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 4XL / Black/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1181214||MFR. Product #BLW42-BD-4X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Bilt Men's Textile/Mesh Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.