Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Bike Master Guard/Frame Rail Clamp Footpegs
BikeMaster Guard/Frame Rail Clamp Footpegs
- Gorgeous chrome and rubber inserts for a beautiful design
- Deep, high-quality chrome finish with durable rubber means many years of service
- 1" to 1 1/4" clamps allow you to install to frame rails or engine guards, which provides relief on long rides
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 1 1/4" / 3-Clamp||RevZilla Item #1068496||MFR. Product #690-3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 1" / Aluminum||RevZilla Item #1068497||MFR. Product #677+802||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 1"- 1 1/4" / U-Clamp||RevZilla Item #1068495||MFR. Product #690||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
the O-rings on the foot rest kinda slide down sometimes, so u kinda gotta slide it back into place - same action as you would with a condom ;)
the moment I put the clamps onto the bars, the thin chrome plating that they had coated the clamps with started to peel off and now theres a strip of brown brass/old rusty looking stuff on my nice chrome highway bars. im gonna peel them off at some point and spray them with silver spray paint and see how that goes.
the pegs themselves are heavy and solid which is good, but so they don't stay up when you put them up. so its kinda pointless having the option of putting them up. ive tightened the bolt real hard so they do stay up, but putting them down and up is a bit of a pain.
ive seen thinner ones from the same manufacturer for less that might be better. don't buy these tho!