Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
BikeMaster Clubman 7/8" Handlebars
- Manufactured from high-quality steel
- Available in bright durable chrome or tough black paint
- All bars have 7/8" outside diameter
|Product||A (in)||B (in)||C (in)||D (in)||E (in)||F (in)|
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1067823||MFR. Product #110541||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #830669||MFR. Product #110540||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Ended up flipping them and I REALLY like how that turned out. Purists may say they are on "wrong" - I don't care. They feel great, look sharp, and definitely work for me.
For $25 you can't go wrong.
Side note - the black finish does scratch easily though.
The install was straight forward. There is a small pin on the oem yamaha fz07 controls which can be ground down, or you can drill a hole into the bar. Your choice.
They feel great and are comfortable. I've torn my rotator cuff on my right shoulder, and also my labrum on my left shoulder. So having a straight bar while riding takes a toll on my shoulders for long rides. These bars make for a more comfortable riding position.
The downside I can see is that they are not threaded bar ends. So I was not able to re-use the bar ends from my FZ07. I'm still looking for a solution for this in case I go down while riding.