Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bel Ray Blue Tac Chain Lube
Bel Ray Blue Tac Chain Lube is the ultimate chain lubricant for all street, off-road and racing motorcycles with ‘O’, ‘X’ and 'Z' ring chains. It was uniquely designed to resist fling-off even in high speed applications while providing outstanding chain and sprocket life by reducing wear. Blue-Tac contains anti-rust agents to protect chains even in wet conditions.
- Protects against shock loading and severe wear caused by metal-to-metal contact
- Full chain coverage is achieved easily to form a protective coating that is waterproof and will not wash out
- Sprays on thin allowing penetration between side plates
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 175 mL||RevZilla Item #775995||MFR. Product #99060-A175W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 400 mL||RevZilla Item #775968||MFR. Product #99060-A400W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
You can see the white deposit after you applied it, as if you just got your bike from the dealer.
over 3 years ago
What I like about it is that it goes on with very little overspray due to its high viscosity. Also the residue let's you see exactly where you've lubed, where you've missed and when it's dissipated. It makes the task of lubing quick and painless. This increases the odds that I'll lube more often.
I like it.
Once this stuff sets, there is NO fling! It is very messy to apply and hard to control the volume, directionality of spray. I recommend doing this over a tarp so you dont get your work area dirty. Wipe off the bike immediately after application or that too will become tacky enough to require a degreaser agent to remove.
I used this for several thousand miles of regular road conditions, it does not collect dirt very much unlike a traditional chain grease but if you go long periods of time between cleanings it will eventually start collecting some grit, this is inevitable.
over 2 years ago