Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Out Exhaust For Victory 2006-2017
Item: P266154 SKU:
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Outs Exhaust System For Victory
Bassani's Pro Street Systems are made to produce low-end grunt. Utilizing different pipe sizes, the graduation in diameter allows this exhaust to hone in on maximum torque right where most street riders need it - "downstairs" in the rev range. 1 3/4" headpipes step up to 1 7/8" before exhaust gas finally exits through the muffler bodies to keep exhaust velocity up and move the gases out of your bike quickly.
- Over-and-under pipes with turn-out ends
- Full-coverage heat shields
- 1 3/4" headpipe steps up to 1 7/8"
- Stepped headpipes improve exhaust flow for more power
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction for long life
- DCB-designed baffle manages flow to improve low-end torque
- 18mm sensor ports
- Includes all mounting hardware and O2 plugs
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #948917||MFR. Product #6V23DB||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #948916||MFR. Product #6V23D||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
- Boardwalk 2013, 2014
- Gunner 2015, 2016, 2017
- High-Ball 2011-2017
- Judge 2012, 2013, 2014
- Kingpin 2006-2013
- Kingpin 8-Ball 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Vegas 2006-2012
- Vegas 8-Ball 2006-2017
This item is also available for 4 different bikes. View All Models
4 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 7 Answers