Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bassani Power Curve True Dual Crossover Head Pipes For Harley Softail
Bassani's Power Curve Crossovers are the hot ticket for heavy cruisers. The 'cross-over' technology they utilize effectively lengthens the exhaust tract, which accomplishes two important performance feats. The cross-over increases the overall volume of the system, which helps your engine work less hard at expelling gases and frees up ability to move your bike down the road. Additionally, by 'crossing over' the frame of the bike in both directions, each exhaust tract is lengthened versus staying on one side of the bike. Longer exhaust tracts typically help deliver power where heavy, torquey bikes need it most - low in the RPM range.
Daryl Bassani spoke directly with us at RevZilla, and helped break down some of the differences between the Power Curve and their more traditional 'Hutch Special' exhaust. The Power Curve accomplishes a few things other than freeing up low-end power. Most obviously, it offers a different look than many other true dual systems due to the crossover, so the front and rear cylinders exit on the 'other' side of a traditional true duals system. The other feature Daryl designed into this system was heat relief. Because the rear cylinder's pipe follows a different exit path than typical true-duals system, heat does not come as close to the rider. For those of you who have been riding a Big Twin in hot weather, you understand just how uncomfortable the heat coming off the engine can be.
The Power Curve System is a great choice for picking up usable power and having a look that's subtly different than the other bikes on the road - let your pipes do the talking.
- 16-gauge steel
- Full-coverage heat shields included
- Designed to be used exclusively with Bassani mufflers
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #898277||MFR. Product #SFT-212||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2008
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1986-2006
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1987-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007-2008
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1987-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2008
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007-2008
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2006
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2008
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2008
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009-2012
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2006
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2008
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2006
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2006
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1989-2006
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1989-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2006
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1989-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1989-2006
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2008
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1986-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1986-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.