Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$299.95 - $359.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Bassani 3" Firepower Series Slip-On Mufflers For Harley Softail
Bassani's Firepower-series mufflers are a great performance and aesthetic upgrade for your Harley - especially if you're on a budget. Engineered to install easily and give your bike a more authoritative tone, Bassani Firepower-series mufflers are a no-brainer when it comes to choosing a great-looking, great-sounding exhaust for your bike.
- 2" muffler baffles
- Sold as a pair
- Different end caps may be purchased to quickly switch up the look of your pipes
- 16 gauge steel construction
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Slash-Cut (Downwards-Facing Slash)||RevZilla Item #898407||MFR. Product #12117B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome / Slash-Cut (Downwards-Facing Slash) Black End Cap||RevZilla Item #898456||MFR. Product #1S17SB||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome / Slash-Cut (Side-Facing Slash)||RevZilla Item #898406||MFR. Product #12117F||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome / Straight-Cut Fluted Black End Cap||RevZilla Item #898455||MFR. Product #1S17T||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome / Straight-Cut Grooved Black End Cap||RevZilla Item #898421||MFR. Product #12117Q||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome / Straight-Cut Grooved Polished End Cap||RevZilla Item #898408||MFR. Product #12117N||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013, 2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
This item is also available for 23 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2010-2017
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
25 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 20 Answers
Browse 18 questions Browse 18 questions and 22 answers
Are they too much loud?
BEST ANSWER: no
Do I have to re map the fuel system with these pipes?
BEST ANSWER: Its always better to re-map when you change to free flow pipes..
do these come with heat shields?
BEST ANSWER: Unfortunately, they do not. If you have your OEM Heat Shields, they will work just fine.
Are they too mich loud?
BEST ANSWER: Not at all! There is a noticable rumble, but in my opinion, it's more than tolerable to the ear.
Are baffles removable on bassani
BEST ANSWER: I don't think so. I have no reason to remove them anyway, they sound great and improved the performance of my bike..
Will it fit my 2015 Harley Breakout (Twin Cam 96)?
BEST ANSWER: Hey should fit. I have a 2010 softail and they fit just right on mine. The breakout is also a softail design so as long as the cross over tube from the head pipes are the same they should slip right on and bolt right up.