Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Baron H-Bar Handlebars For Yamaha Bolt
Sweet, cool-guy bars without the hassle of modifying cables and wiring!
- Work with stock lines, cables and controls
- Includes necessary hardware
- Bars measure 27" width, 7" rise and 6" pullback
- Gloss black powdercoat finish
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #938709||MFR. Product #BA735000B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
If you are looking to raise your handlebars and are not too savvy with DIY projects, i recommend this 100%. A couple of highlights & comments
- You DO NOT need to re-cable anything; fits with stock
- You can do this with minimal tools. Just need a METRIC socket set, a screw driver and a 19mm open wrench. More tools will make it easier, but all you need are those
- I ended up removing the cable organizer that is installed near the front head lamp. The cables were too tight when routed through that, and it made installation annoying. Just remove it!
- I reused my OEM grips, you dont need to cut them off. Just some elbow grease and windex will do the trick
NOTE:- when you remove your stock bars there are "dampeners" under the washers. These are essentially big rubber O-rings that absorb shock. When you install the tall handler bars it exaggerates the effect, which ends up making the handlebars a little more wobbly than i care for. Personally i removed those dampeners and just used the washers. If you dont mind a little play on the handlebars it's not a big deal. I ended up installing the bars twice, ugh!
1 man job, ~3 hours. If you have a second set of hands, it will help when you are trying to bolt the handlebars on to the bike. Otherwise, it's a breeze!
over 2 years ago
11 months ago
4 months ago