Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $8.00 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Badlands Load Equalizer 3 Module For Harley Street/Road Glide
Solid-state waterproof module that produces absolutely no heat so it is OK for parade use. Eliminates erratic blinking of turn signals and allows emergency flashers to be used for any amount of time. Compatible with most custom turn signals including halogen and LED signals. For use on models with self-canceling turn signals and designed specifically to work with OEM alarm systems.
- Made in the USA
- Sold each
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Badlands Load Equalizer III Module For Harley Street / Road Glide 2010-2013||RevZilla Item #976695||MFR. Product #LE-03-SR/LE03SR||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
This item is also available for 53 different models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1997-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1997-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2011
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1997-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1997-2011
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1997-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2013
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1996-1997
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1996-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1996-2010
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1996-2010
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1996-2010
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1996-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1996-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1999-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1999-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1999-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1999-2003
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1999-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1999-2003
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
9 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 6 Answers
Browse 10 questions Browse 10 questions and 9 answers
Why did you choose this?
The custom dynamics load equalizer causes interference with the hawg wired hau360 module.
Andrew J on Oct 13, 2014
If I want to change my front and back turn signals to led will I need two load equalizer a ?
BEST ANSWER: You only need one equalizer as it plugs in to the bikes factory harness to create the load needed to keep the bike from thinking there is a burnt out bulb (which is what causes the fast flash because led's draw such a low load, so the bike thinks a bulb is out) in fact, if you run led's in only the front or only the rear, you don't need an equalizer at all. I didn't need one on my 2011 SG till I put Led's in both places.