Arrow Pro-Racing Slip-On Exhaust
The Arrow Pro-Racing Exhaust is an excellent choice for riders seeking a sleek yet simple exhaust system that doesn't sacrifice performance.
Featuring a round cone shaped design with a maximum diameter of only 106mm, the shape allows for a slight bend in the muffler itself, often following the lines of the bike. The exhaust hanger is TIG welded directly onto the muffler sleeve, this eliminates the need for stand-alone exhaust hanger. All this is finished off with a subtle round carbon fiber or stainless steel end cap.
Arrow's exhaust technologies are a direct result of their research and development through racing in MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, World Super Bike and countless Enduro Rallies.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Significant weight savings over stock muffler
- Stainless steel internals
- CB1100 2013-2014
- CB1100 ABS 2013-2014
- VFR800 Interceptor 2014-2015
- VFR800 Interceptor DLX ABS 2014-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R ABS 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2023
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 ABS 2019-2023
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 ABS KRT 2022-2023
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 KRT 2022-2023
- SFV650 Gladius 2009-2014
How to Install a Full Exhaust System on a Sport Bike | On The Lift
How To Install a Motorcycle Exhaust