Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Arlen Ness LED Compact Rear Turn Signals For Harley 2000-2018
Arlen Ness Power LED Bolt-On Rear Turn Signals For Harley
These are some of the cleanest and brightest direct bolt-on turn signals you will ever find for your ride. The compact billet design of each turn signal flows nicely into your bike's rear fender struts. They feature Power LEDs which give off as much light as 25 conventional LED bulbs. No spacers or adapters are necessary. Less is more.
- 12 volt dual-function design with red or amber LEDs
- Measures approximately 2 1/2" long x 7/8" wide
- Mounts with 5/16" x 1 3/4" studs
- Sold in pairs
Note: These LED turn signals may require the use of a load equalizer and are not DOT certified.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red / Chrome||RevZilla Item #890693||MFR. Product #12-740||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Red||RevZilla Item #890694||MFR. Product #12-741||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome / Amber||RevZilla Item #890695||MFR. Product #12-743||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Amber||RevZilla Item #890696||MFR. Product #12-744||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2000-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2000-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2000-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2000-2017
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2000-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2000-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster XLH883 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I put these on my 2013 Harley sportster 1200XL custom. I bought the chrome ones to match. Upon opening, I realized the wires at the end come ready to wire, they're not ready to plug in. I've had my fender off a few times in the past so taking the bolts out was no problem for me. You don't have to take the fender off your sporty, but you have to remove the bolts on each side and get your stock turn signals off. Understanding how they come on and off really helped. DO ONE SIDE AT A TIME.
The length of wire attached to the taillights was not enough. They definitely need to make it longer. They come with 3 attached wires (stock taillights is 2), so YES, they are dual function. They can act as just turn signals, or turn signals and brake light. However, the wires are not very long. Wiring the turn signals was one thing but add wiring into the tail light/brake light would suck and be a pain because of the length provided(in my opinion and personal experience).
What I did is was cut the stock turn signal wires near the bottom of the turn signal to give myself the most slack. I then wired the new turn signals to the stock wiring harness with the plug on the end. Black goes to stock purple wire, and blue goes to stock black wire, on my bike anyway.
After I finished wiring them and made sure they worked. I mounted them, one side at a time. Mounting was self explanatory, put the stud in the side of the turn signal with the hex end out, tighten it and slide it through the frame. I used lock tight on both ends. Haven't ridden a lot since putting them on but I expect them to stay tight.
Finished product looks really good. The light's are awesome and very bright. I wish I took the time to wire them into the actual tail light and utilize the "dual function" but maybe when I get a new fender. In the end, good purchase and I'm very glad I got them. More work than you think is required but it's not hard at all. Just more time consuming.
FYI*******If any user's have questions about these lights, I WILL answer them if I can. Happy to help.
over 2 years ago
1) they are bolt on. Easy to install.
2) they are turn signals as well as brake lights. This is not made clear in the description.
3) they are bright. Don't be fooled by their small size and low profile.
1 year ago
They are very bright! Very Good looking.
I just got some trouble installed on my International Model Bike, cuz I get here in Mexico and the International model runs with 4 cable electric system for the Turn signals, Not 3 like the American model.
Be sides that, I love this little pieces.
8 months ago