Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Antigravity Batteries Tire Inflator
The Antigravity Batteries Tire Inflator is extremely compact and easy to take anywhere. This mini air compressor allows you to use your XP-1 or XP-10 to inflate your car, truck, dirtbike or motorcycle tires no matter where you are. The Micro-Start Air Pump has a helpful pressure gauge built-in and features an integrated LED light to aid you on dark nights. It is the perfect road accessory to keep in your vehicle or motorcycle saddlebag. The mini Air Pump is great for bicycle tires too, and can easily be carried in your backpack when riding around town or for mountain biking and trails.
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 3.5" x 1.5" (108x89x38mm)
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
- 12V DC Powered. Can be powered by vehicle’s cigarette lighter port, or MICRO-START
- 1 x Antigravity Batteries Tire Inflator
- 1 x 12" cable (SAE to DC 5.5mm) to attach Inflator to Micro-Start’s 12V output
- 1 x 9' cable (SAE to Male Cig Lighter) to attach to car’s cigarette lighter port and can reach any tire on typical vehicle
- 1 x Needle tip, for pumping up sports balls
- 1 x Plastic tip for small inflatables
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Antigravity Batteries Tire Inflator||RevZilla Item #1252136||MFR. Product #AG-MSA-9||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Nice and compact air pump
I purchased this item for my 2017 LA-Barstow to Las Vegas ride. On a KTM 500, I'm trying to go light weight. Sure as mushroom soup, I caught a nail the first 25 miles. This tool has an awesome little adapter that can plug into the antigravity battery charger OR your bikes own battery charger prong (or what ever it's called). It's very quick and relatively quiet. Better than hand pumping out on a sandy section of a dual sport ride. Glad I got it. You will be too if/when you ever need it.
December 4, 2017
6 months ago
6 months ago