AltRider Upper Crash Bar Assembly
Some wrecks go above and beyond... a normal set of crash bars. If you find yourself losing your balance on an off camber turn, you'll quickly realize how easily a big ADV bike can point its wheels to the sky. Upper Crash Bars pickup where (lower) Crash Bars leave off and also help to further fortify the crash protection system as a whole. AltRider Upper Crash Bars bolt directly to (lower) AltRider Crash Bars and provide protection for bodywork, radiator(s) and other cooling components. Upper Crash Bars are built to the same rugged standard of other AltRider crash protection products, using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 5 axis laser coping, and hand laid TIG welds right here in the USA.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Precision fit with 5 axis laser coping
- Hand TIG welded for extra strength
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Stainless steel hardware included for installation
Note: Requires installation of AltRider (Lower) Crash Bars –these upper crash bars will mount directly to them.