Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AltRider Hemisphere Saddle Bags
The AltRider Hemisphere Saddlebag utilizes a rack-free design that was created with dual-sport machines in mind. The universal design will fit any dirt bike and is also compatible with many adventure motorcycles.
The main compartment of the Hemisphere Saddlebag has a sizable capacity of approximately 45 liters. It features a unique roll top design that eliminates difficult zippers and is waterproof when used correctly. The bag is hand crafted from tough ballistic and vinyl coated polyester materials that will hold up to the abuse dual-sport bikes were meant for. While seams are typically a trouble spot for waterproof luggage, the AltRider design uses military grade thread and fully taped seams to ensure complete isolation from the elements. The Hemisphere Saddlebag also includes a custom compression sack that stashes inside the saddlebag, perfect for condensing your cold weather sleeping bag.
The design features 2 exterior stash pockets for tools, extra inner tubes, a tire pump or even a 1.5 liter fuel bottle. Placing these oft-used items outside the main compartment allows for easy access during trail side repairs and keeps the weight of a heavy tool pouch or fuel bottle lower to the ground -- significantly improving balance and handling of the bike. The Hemisphere Saddlebag mounts with ballistic nylon webbing straps for a full strength connection to the bike, allowing worry-free exploration of wherever your adventure takes you. Metal cam-lock buckles on the straps prevent any movement of the kit , regardless of riding conditions. The design also features 2 upper nylon straps with metal cam-lock buckles to secure extra items to the bag such as a tent or another dry bag. Reflective logos on the outside of the bag allow high visibility for increased safety in low-light or night riding.
- Next generation design keeps weight down low to improve handling of motorcycle
- 40 liter main compartment with roll top design is completely waterproof with proper use
- 2 exterior stash pockets and included accessory bags for easy access for tools, extra tire tubes or 1.5 liter fuel bottle
- Includes compression sack for main compartment
- Tough ballistic and vinyl coated polyester materials designed for off-road abuse
- Ballistic nylon webbing and metal cam-lock buckles ensure bag is completely secure
- Hard plastic stiffeners in holster provide strong stable platform to keep gear in place securely
- Reflective side logos provide high visibility in low-light conditions
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #949376||MFR. Product #HEMI-2-4301||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I highly recommend this product.
over 2 years ago
You can use the top cinch straps to secure additional gear outside the main black insert compartment, meaning you can really do some hauling with this thing if you want (check your subframe max weight specs).
I can see the benefit of having the main compartment easily removable to do some hauling, but I haven't used it in this configuration yet.
Mine did come with velcro fasteners attached to the inside of the lid opening, like Anthony recommended in the review video. I can't see how water or dust would enter this thing once it's folded and strapped down. I haven't used in the rain yet, but plenty of dust and not a spec got through. I can see the seams are taped when looking inside the insert compartment.
Anyway, really like this product even if it's a bit spendy.
over 2 years ago