Out of Stock
AltRider Headlight Guard Dual-Lens Kit BMW R1200GS / Adventure / R1250GS / Adventure
Item: P289813 SKU:
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike? Change bike selection
AltRider Headlight Guard Dual-Lens Kit BMW R1200GS Water Cooled / Adventure / R1250GS / Adventure
Everyone's experienced a rock thrown at their windshield. It's a terrifying sound, enough to divert your attention from the road ahead and scan for damage. The headlight on your motorcycle receives similar traumas. Whether you're the lead rider being the first one to experience a trail hazard or the first rider back, giving and receiving roost, everyone can benefit from some extra headlight protection. An AltRider Headlight Guard offers a first layer of defense to absorb and deflect impacts from vehicle-thrown rocks and similar hazards.
Dried bug guts = cement, so AltRider made it easy to clean up after a ride. The headlight guard consists of separate components. There's the stainless steel frame that affixes to the bike and then the quick release guard element. Pop off the guard and let 'er soak.
The AltRider Headlight Guard is designed and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Polycarbonate face is resistant to impacts and is specially treated to harden the surface to resist scratches
- Ball and socket connectors allow removal of face without any tools
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation and is highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Compatible with halogen and LED headlight
- Compatible with R1200GSW Adventure (requires removal of front beak)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #998268||MFR. Product #R113-2-1144||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #998264||MFR. Product #R113-0-1144||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
3 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 4 Answers