Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Viper Air Textile Jacket
From the company that knows flow, the Alpinestars Viper Air Jacket is a go-to for hot weather riding. The fully ventilated 600D poly construction delivers a lightweight protective shell that covers CE-certified Bio-Armor at the elbows and shoulders. An included windproof vest liner is there for when you need to turn off the AC and a waterproof interior pocket is there to keep your valuables safe if you get caught in the rain.
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 denier poly-fabric shell reinforced with PU for excellent tear and abrasion performance
- Extensive mesh panels on front and rear panels for unsurpassed airflow performance
- New two-way sleeve zippers offer safe closure as well as allowing you to regulate air intake
- Removable windproof inner vest lining to allow jacket to be worn in cooler weather
- Full interior mesh liner adds to the cooling performance and incorporates VELCRO® brand closures on the wallet pocket
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Light mesh edge on collar for breathability and comfort
- Elongated rear profile, plus VELCRO® brand closures and D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization
- Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in riding position
- External zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof document pocket
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars pants
- Reflective detailing on front and back for added rider visibility
- Stitched and printed logos and YKK auto locking zippers
- VELCRO® brand closures on the cuff and D-ring waist adjustment for safe and personalized fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1097787||MFR. Product #3302716-123-3XL/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
228 Customer Reviews
51 Questions & 116 Answers