Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars MX Cooling Vest
The Alpinestars MX Cooling Vest cools things down when the heat is on. Riding offroad is strenuous and riders can overheat quickly. This vest uses an exclusive polymer embedded material that has been specifically designed to absorb and slowly release water, significantly enhancing the body's ability to stay cool.
- The evaporative MX cooling vest is designed to cool the wearer during outdoor sporting activities in hot weather conditions
- This is achieved through the garment’s water management system, which uses an exclusive polymer embedded material that has been specifically designed to absorb and slowly release water within the multi-layered fabric, significantly enhancing the body’s ability to stay cool
- How to use: Simply submerge the garment in water for 5-10 minutes, and then remove excess water by gently squeezing the vest before use
- The vest will remain hydrated for several hours and can be rehydrated as needed
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #721610||MFR. Product #4755511-13-S/28300190||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #721611||MFR. Product #4755511-13-M/28300191||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #721612||MFR. Product #4755511-13-L/28300192||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #721613||MFR. Product #4755511-13-XL/28300193||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #721614||MFR. Product #4755511-13-2XL/28300194||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / 3XL||RevZilla Item #721615||MFR. Product #4755511-13-3XL/28300195||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Now, to the real review.
The cooling this vest provides is excellent. I would say the majority of the cooling ability lasts for an hour, give or take. The front of the vest will lose cooling faster than the back, since that's where the majority of the air will hit you. Silly physics *shakes fist*. Keep in mind, the hour-long cooling is highly dependent on a number of factors - temperature, speed, air flow of your jacket, etc. I was sporting a Teknic Mercury perforated leather jacket in 95-100F temperatures probably averaging 65mph. Your mileage may vary.
I find that an hour of cooling works pretty well - when I feel like the vest needs a refresh (I carry water bottles in my tankbag), I stop to stretch, walk around a bit, rehydrate (me and the vest), and go on my merry way. If you're in a large group, this might not be so convenient though. I tend to ride solo.
Fit is definitely on the smaller side, but not extremely so. I have a 40" chest and a medium does fit, but it's a tight fit. I'd recommend going for a large at 40" per the Q/A.
Protection/Durability - Obvious this isn't meant to protect. I've only taken it on a few rides, so long-term durability is undetermined. That's why I gave it a "fair" rating. The product itself seems to be made well.
Overall, I think this is a great product and for anyone looking to ride in summer weather temperatures. this makes it entirely bearable, especially if you just want to go out, ride, and see where the road takes you.
over 2 years ago
It really helps to cool you down in extreme warm weather.
I fits tight but it is how it should fit to work.
Thanks Alpinestar + Rezvilla. You both do a fantastic job!
Quality is OK.