Alpinestars Techstar Phantom Jersey
With an extremely lightweight chassis designed for greater athletic performance, the Techstar Phantom Jersey provides excellent freedom of movement and features strategically positioned mesh inserts for maximum airflow and ventilation. The pre-curved sleeves, stretch wrist cuffs and extended rear profile make the Techstar Phantom Jersey fully optimized for comfort and riding performance.
- Extremely lightweight, vented poly-fabric main chassis construction is moisture-wicking and provides a performance fit
- Perforated mesh inserts around the collar for excellent breathability, especially when using the Alpinestars BNS neck support
- Extended perforation inserts on side torso and forearms for excellent airflow
- Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance
- Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars MX pants
- Comfort neck collar and raglan construction for easy entry and exit
- Seamless collar and cuffs for weight-saving and durability
- Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts
- Sublimated fade-resistant graphics
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #10057187||Store Sku222019||MFR. Product #3760922-9310-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #10057188||Store Sku222018||MFR. Product #3760922-9310-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #10057189||Store Sku222017||MFR. Product #3760922-9310-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #10057190||Store Sku222020||MFR. Product #3760922-9310-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars MX Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.