Alpinestars T-Faster Air Jacket
The Alpinestars T-Faster Jacket is purpose built to flow air through its mesh panels. Thoughtfully placed stretch panels allow freedom of movement and an easy reach to your handlebars or clip-ons. Impact protection comes from CE level 1 armor at the elbows and shoulders with the option of adding in chest and back protectors to complete the armor setup.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance
- Large stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Hook and Loop strap on waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Embroidery logo details
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue
- Reflective details
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE Nucleon back protector (Nucleon sold separately)
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar
- Level 1 CE certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 3XL / Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1281465||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3303618-155-3X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.