Alpinestars SX-1 V2 Knee Protectors
The Alpinestars SX-1 V2 Knee Protector has one goal, to help reduce the risk and severity of a knee injury by preventing hypertension of the knee in the event of an accident. This lightweight yet incredibly strong knee protector features a poly-centric hinge system that allows natural movement of the knee. The ergonomically crafted knee protector is built from a semi-rigid high performance polymer for superior levels of protection and flexibility. The highly ventilated padding allows for superb airflow and cooling. Correct positioning of the knee protector improves comfort, avoiding pressure points on the patella, and the Dual Strap System provides a secure fitment of the protector in all riding positions and includes a combined buckle and hook and loop closure for rapid and easy mounting.
- Extremely lightweight knee protection with a large protective area offers riders the most breathable and lightweight protective solution for all riding styles
- Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility
- Perforated knee protector offers high levels of ventilation
- Knee protector is backed by soft padding for an adaptive fit with breathable air mesh
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort
- Hook and loop dual strap closure system with silicon pull tabs for easy in and out and a secure fit
- Sold in pairs
- CE Level 1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #1829623||MFR. Product #6506321-13-LXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #1829624||MFR. Product #6506321-13-S/M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1829625||MFR. Product #6506321-13-XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Knee Brace Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Using a caliper, measure the width of the knee joint across the kneecap. The leg should be completely straight and in a weight-bearing position.