Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars Switch Drystar Pants
Alpinestars Switch Drystar Pants
The Alpinestars Switch Drystar Pants are built for road use and the city with their serious comfort and protection, in addition to a subtle and slick style. The Alpinestars Switch Pants feature a completely waterproof breathable Drystar membrane, with a removable thigh warmer for cooler weather riding. Ultimately designed as part of the AStars City Collection, the Switch Drystar Pants will suit many a rider thanks to their removable and adjustable bottom hem.
- Constructed from brushed, PU coated polyamide fabric for increased abrasion and water resistance
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner
- Pre-curved legs for superior fit and riding comfort
- Alpinestars leg adjustment system allows fine tuning of lower hem length and knee protection height
- Impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors and internal hip pad compartments with ergonomically tapered PE comfort padding
- Two external chino style pockets
- Extended zippered boot gussets
- Belt loops
- Removable thigh warmer
- Integrated high visibility reflective piping improves rider visibility in poor light conditions
- Secure sliding hook closure
- Elasticized rear yoke
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #799643||MFR. Product #3224012-10-L/28210445||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #799644||MFR. Product #3224012-10-XL/28210446||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #799645||MFR. Product #3224012-10-2XL/28210447||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Very warm -- have kept my legs warm down into the 20s on the highway.
Comfortable -- even with knee armor and hip pads, they fit great (other than sizing, see below).
Nice features -- adjustable pant length is great; I was able to easily adjust knee armor into the correct position; and removable liner snaps in and out in seconds.
Fit -- the sizing chart is off. I wear a 32-33 waist in pants, which equates to a medium on the size chart, but I was nowhere near getting into the medium, and even the large is snug. Definitely order up a size.
Material -- very "snowpant" like, which is fine, but they do make a lot of noise walking around, and pick up lint and pet hair like crazy. Not a deal-breaker, because on the bike who cares, but not great off the bike.
Cuff zippers -- the zippers at the bottom of the legs, while a nice feature to have, do get caught on the liner so you have to be careful when opening and closing.
Overall, a really good pant for the price. I would recommend them, even despite the few relatively small issues.
Watch sizing as there is no waist adjustment other than wearing a belt if they are a bit too big.
The material seems light weight so I'm not sure how the slide test would go.
overall a good product and easy international purchase, thanks
I am 5'-4", 130lbs. My jeans size is 30W 29L regular fit.
1) The adjustable pant length is an awesome feature. I was able to adjust the pants to a reasonable length size since most motorcycle pants come in one length. There are three options for the length. either totally remove the zippered cuff or zip it into two different locations at the bottom of the pant.
2) Three positions for knee armor. I was able to place the armor correct for my proportion.
3) The pants material has a good feel to them.
4) Removable thigh warmer.
5) Reflective piping.
1) While the waist and length were a good fit for me, the pant legs have a more of a relaxed fit. The revzilla video states that the pants have a more euro slim fit but I did not find this to be the case when I was wearing them. This baggy feel was the only reason I returned the pants. I prefer a more tailored fit to my gear.
2) While the fabric was nice, I did not feel like the pants would have great abrasion durability in a slide This was not a deal breaker for me but if this was of better quality i might have considered keeping the pants and dealt with the relaxed fit.
I would recommend these pants based on the features. Revzilla has a great return policy so they are worth ordering to see if they fit perfectly.