Alpinestars Stella Yaguara Drystar Jacket For Tech Air Street
The Alpinestars Stella Yaguara Drystar Jacket uses robust textile with a laminated Drystar waterproof membrane for a shell that resists both abrasion and water entry. Its touring collar is designed to keep the cold wind from battering your neck while still providing all day riding comfort. Zippered vents at the arms, back and sides of the torso help moderate body temperature as the ambient temperature changes. CE level 2 armor at the elbows and shoulders soak up any impact energy. Consider adding chest and back armor into the corresponding pockets to complete the impact protection or opt for airbag protection by adding in the Tech-Air Street Vest (sold separately)
The Alpinestars Stella Yaguara Drystar Jacket is ready for whatever your next adventure holds.
Tech Air Street Ready:
This Stella Yaguara Drystar Jacket is built to accept the Tech Air Street Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Street Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of the jacket to the airbag system
- Left sleeve features an LED panel that clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status at a glance
- Internal hook-and-loop closure and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Exterior shell designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Multi-panel advanced polyamide fabric shell construction
- Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
- Multiple zippered ventilation openings on arms, back and the side of the body
- Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulder and elbow armor
- Over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric of the shoulders
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately) for use when Tech Air is not installed
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue
- Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Laminated exclusive Drystar waterproof membrane
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves
- Buckle waist adjustment
- Two front hand pockets
- Two front chest pockets and inner waterproof pockets
- Large back utility pocket
- Dual hook-and-loop closure cuff adjustment system
- Aramidic fiber reinforcement on elbows
- Large stretch panel on the back of the shoulders and arms
- Internal waist connection zipper
- Multiple reflective prints
- CE certified garment 89/686/EEC
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / SM||RevZilla Item #1314540||MFR. Product #3213218-104-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / MD||RevZilla Item #1314541||MFR. Product #3213218-104-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / LG||RevZilla Item #1314542||MFR. Product #3213218-104-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / XL||RevZilla Item #1314543||MFR. Product #3213218-104-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1314544||MFR. Product #3213218-104-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Dark Grey/Mid Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1314535||MFR. Product #3213218-1192-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Dark Grey/Mid Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #1314536||MFR. Product #3213218-1192-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Dark Grey/Mid Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #1314537||MFR. Product #3213218-1192-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Dark Grey/Mid Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1314538||MFR. Product #3213218-1192-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Dark Grey/Mid Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1314539||MFR. Product #3213218-1192-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
Alpinestars Women's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Size||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.