Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella SP1 Gloves
The Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves bridge the gap between the track and the street. With many of the same protective features found on more expensive race gloves, the SP-1 Gloves have a full grain leather construction, 3rd/4th finger bridge, carbon fiber knuckle protection and TPU protective accents.
Despite being loaded with protective features, the SP1 Gloves remain fit and trim for all day street riding comfort and an integrated touch screen compatible index finger has been added to boost everyday functionality.
- Woman-specific fit
- Fully constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather
- Strong and supple goat leather used for the palm and finger construction for superior durability
- Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with suede and leather
- Innovative palm rubber patches extremely durable at abrasion
- Injected TPU palm and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use of touch screen devices
- Accordion flex inserts on fingers and outer thumb
- Vented back hand TPR for climate control
- Strategically positioned ventilation perforations on finger sidewalls
- Leather reinforcements cover finger and sidewalls for durability
- Thumb, fingers, top of hand and wrist are reinforced with 4mm perforated foam padding
- Gauntlet-style cuff includes TPR Astars logo and secure, adjustable dual VELCRO® brand closure
- Pre-curved finger design reduces fatigue
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1063034||MFR. Product #3518115-10-XS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1063035||MFR. Product #3518115-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1063036||MFR. Product #3518115-10-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1063037||MFR. Product #3518115-10-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / XS||RevZilla Item #1063038||MFR. Product #3518115-12-XS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / SM||RevZilla Item #1063039||MFR. Product #3518115-12-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / MD||RevZilla Item #1063040||MFR. Product #3518115-12-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / LG||RevZilla Item #1063041||MFR. Product #3518115-12-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XS / Black/White/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1241875||MFR. Product #3518115-1239-XS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Black/White/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1241876||MFR. Product #3518115-1239-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Black/White/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1241877||MFR. Product #3518115-1239-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Black/White/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1241878||MFR. Product #3518115-1239-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Very comfortable, and fantastic protection. Very light, and the material is very thin so it's easy to have good feel on the bars still. My hands never feel too hot/too cold.
I think there might be a few gloves that give better "bang for the buck" but if you want the best full gauntlet street glove, this is it.
I am fortunate enough to live near the Philadelphia store (they are amazing!) so I decided to visit and find gloves in person. I had my heart set on the latest Rev'it H2O gloves but when I tried them on, the fingers were way too long for me. I knew I would not be comfortable riding in those. I tried on almost every glove Rev'it makes and found the same issue with each model.
While I was in the store, the Alpinestars Stella SP-1 caught my eye and I tried them on in multiple sizes. I found the XS size to be comfortable and decided to purchase these since they offer serious protection in the same price range as I had expected to pay.
I've ridden about 30-40 miles in these gloves and overall, I am very happy with them. In a riding position, I do find these to be snug against my pinky fingers and thumbs but comfortable on all other areas of my hands. For reference, my hand is about 7.25 inches around (below the knuckles) and according to the size chart, I should wear a size small.
On my first ride, I was concerned the gloves were too small but on subsequent rides, I find that they are becoming more comfortable each time. I suspect the leather will continue to break in and these will become extremely comfortable with more use. I have no issues operating any controls on my bike with these gloves and I can comfortably interact with anything I would expect to use with gloves on (zippers, tank bag, etc).
I'm very happy with these gloves and recommend them if you're looking for serious protection and a great design!