Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Motegi Race Suit
Leaning into a turn at 80mph you want to be concentrating solely on the task at hand, focusing on taking the perfect line. With the Alpinestars Stella Motegi Race Suit you are free to be one with your machine. High density perforation zones throughout the suit gives the rider maximum air flow while accordion leather stretch inserts on the knees and elbows prevent bunching and provide a dynamic fit that moves with the rider. The premium 1.3mm cowhide leather, multi-stitched main seam construction and external TPU sliders offer superior abrasion resistance while CE rated elbow, shoulder and knee armor guard against impacts.
The Stella Motegi One Piece Race Suit gives you all the comfort and safety features you need to get out on the track and ride your heart out.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability
- Extended, reinforced stretch fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and legs
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on knees and elbows for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position
- Removable, CE-certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces
- External TPR shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race and Nucleon Back Protectors for the ultimate in protection (sold separately)
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout garment including flat-profile YKK semi auto lock wrist zippers
- Ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds
- Neoprene collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric
- Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions
Note: We have found this race suit to fit tight in the chest.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 38||RevZilla Item #1012167||MFR. Product #3181015-12-38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 40||RevZilla Item #1012168||MFR. Product #3181015-12-40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 42||RevZilla Item #1012169||MFR. Product #3181015-12-42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 44||RevZilla Item #1012170||MFR. Product #3181015-12-44||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 42||RevZilla Item #1012176||MFR. Product #3181015-123-42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 44||RevZilla Item #1012177||MFR. Product #3181015-123-44||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I use the Nucleon back protector with it, which is very slim and CE II Certified. I actually no longer feel very safe riding WITHOUT the suit lol. I went down twice in the suit (once in the canyons and once on the minibike track :/). My bike was pretty damaged, but I came out scratch-free! I LOVE THIS SUIT!!!
Get this, your Nucleon back protector, Celer gloves, SMX 6 boots, and RPHA 10 helmet. ^_^ SET.
I've only crash tested it with a low-side slide on my mini. The suit held up well and the armor in the knees and elbows did their job absorbing the impact. My biggest nitpick would be that the suit comes with cheap foam pads in the hips and no capability to upgrade. I get that women's proportions vary, but there isn't enough room for me to wear armored shorts and the suit still fit correctly elsewhere. I wish that I would have ordered a size larger or gone with a suit with better hip protection options.
All in all, the Alpinestars is a good suit for the price. It doesn't fit me as well as I would like and lacks some of the extra protection and features that I prefer to have. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of women's suits out there and even fewer that are light colored and perforated. If I had to do it over again, I would probably have thrown down a few hundred bucks extra and gone with the custom suit that would fit me well and have the features I wanted.
1 year ago
I will be happy to answer more questions you may have and any questions from others people interested in this suit.