Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Missile Race Suit For Tech Air Race
Alpinestars Stella Missile Race Suit For Tech Air Race
Somehow, “Missile” doesn’t quite do it justice.The way Tech Air technology has exploded onto the motorcycle protection market, the Alpinestars “Surface-to-Air Laser-Guided Warhead” Race Suit would have been much more appropriate. And now, watch out for the women gunning for the podium.
The Missile is prepared to accept the Tech Air Race Vest airbag system (sold separately), which uses onboard sensors and a sophisticated algorithm to detect a crash situation and deploy airbag coverage in that critical fraction of a second, protecting the rider’s back, chest, shoulders and kidneys.
The suit itself is constructed of premium race-grade 1.3 mm genuine cow leather, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum mobility on the motorcycle. CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints make the Missile ready for a high speed slide, while localized perforation and an airflow-optimized back hump ensure you stay cool during the ride.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This Missile Race Suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it deploys a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System (sold separately)
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fastener and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Optimized for the female form and fit
- 1.3 mm genuine cow leather
- CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors at the shoulders, elbows and knees
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding
- Innovative elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Performance engineered fit design optimized for use with Tech-Air Race Vest and back protector
- Stretch panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, designed for the female formsculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation
- Calf expansion gussets
- Integrated padding increases comfort and protection
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Snap button system attaches the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R Race Back Protector (sold separately)
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction and textured grip
- Inner cuff and calf adjustment
- Sport knee slider
- Fully CE-certified race suit CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards AAA class
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 38||RevZilla Item #1594987||MFR. Product #3180119-12-3858||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 40||RevZilla Item #1594988||MFR. Product #3180119-12-40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 42||RevZilla Item #1594989||MFR. Product #3180119-12-42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 44||RevZilla Item #1594990||MFR. Product #3180119-12-44||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 46||RevZilla Item #1594991||MFR. Product #3180119-12-46||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #1594992||MFR. Product #3180119-12-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1594993||MFR. Product #3180119-12-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 38||RevZilla Item #1591064||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-38||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 40||RevZilla Item #1591065||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 42||RevZilla Item #1591066||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 44||RevZilla Item #1591067||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-44||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 46||RevZilla Item #1591068||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-46||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1594999||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 50||RevZilla Item #1595000||MFR. Product #3180119-1231-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 38 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595001||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-38||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 40 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595002||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 42 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595003||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 44 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595004||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-44||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 46 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595005||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-46||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 48 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595006||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 50 / Black/White/Teal||RevZilla Item #1595007||MFR. Product #3180119-1271-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available mid-April|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Fits true to type although I would recommend a size larger to compensate for both chest & back protector. If you opt for the air tech set up then keep that in mind too.
If your a US size 10 then make sure that's indeed exactly what you are. And ensure you'd be a 10 reg. Not 10W, MS, JR, or Plus. YOU'D BE A 10 REGULAR. However consideration is given for ladies body type. Complements nicely. If your a true size 10 regular then Id recommend go one size up & purchase the 12. If your a true size 12 regular then Id recommend purchasing the size 14. The actual size number doesn't matter but the fit does. I like mine w/a lil breathing room. Plus there's a break in period too.
Its extremely comfortable and way more comfy then expected.
I do recommend wearing the under armor to help with what its designed for but specifically easier on & off. If you got to get to the rest room then you don't want to fight your equipment just to take care of business.
- Quality is not compromised whatsoever. This is one of the best investments any rider can make. Use/abuse its going to last. It's not feather light (as most aren't) but its not overwhelmingly heavy weighing you down impeding performance ability either. Made extremely well. Stitching, details, etc... have not fallen short.
-Protection is there. We got damage control and if I take a hit? I'm confident any damage will be minimized by a certain %.
-There's many features and options to this model that are not overly complicated. Just a lot of perks to it.
-The style? Class never goes out of style yet Its just smoken hot. The esthetics are more than impressive with a lot of class. Mine has teal accents & its just beautiful. Nothing distasteful nor insulting about it.
I been eyeballing this for awhile now and once became available then I bought it immediately. Only come to find that upon arrival this was way better then advertised. They under promised yet over delivered with this one. I do plan on investing in several more. And I highly recommend & more than happy with this one.
Alpine made an outstanding product.
Revzilla did excellent in sales & priced it more than fair. Once you see what you bought then you'll understand.
The service was great
I'm more than happy w/what I bought & where I bought it from.