Alpinestars Stella Hyper Drystar Jacket
From commute to tour, the Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Jacket was built to navigate 3-season cold weather, wet or dry rides in perfect comfort. Multi-panel construction keeps durability up and bulk down, Drystar keeps the water out, and a removable thermal lining and zippered vents allow you to control temperature to adjust to changing conditions.
- A sport touring jacket designed and developed specifically for women
- Multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450 denier poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement
- Fixed Drystar membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions
- Excellent fit afforded by volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves
- Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider’s body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide
- Pre-curved sleeves and hook-and-loop grip closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit
- Zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling
- Extensive reflective detailing on arms and back for improved rider visibility
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1314545||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-10-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1314548||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-10-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style SM / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1242612||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-1039-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1242613||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-1039-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style LG / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1242614||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-1039-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style XL / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1242615||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-1039-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1242616||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3214718-1039-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Size||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.