Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella Andes v2 Drystar Jacket
Named after the longest continental mountain range on planet Earth, it comes as no surprise that the second iteration Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Jacket is designed with even more long-haul luxuries than the original.
Direct-ventilation zippered intakes at the chest and exhausts at the back allow for direct airflow through advanced poly-fabric textile construction as well as the Alpinestars-exclusive Drystar membrane. Airflow direct to the rider drastically improves warm-weather performance over the previous design, where all air and moisture exchange had to take place through the waterproof, breathable Drystar membrane.
The Stella Andes 2 comes standard with elbow and shoulder protectors and is also set up for the latest & lightest Nucleon CE Level 2 back and chest armor, for full CE Level 2 protection without bulk. Featuring both upgraded armor and a temperature-application range as vast as the Andes, you can tackle whatever your adventure has in store with confidence, knowing you are protected from the elements as well as from impact and abrasion in the formidable, functional Alpinestars Stella Andes V 2 Drystar Jacket.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Direct ventilation zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust vents
- CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Reinforced polymer-printed texture in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Large front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
- Large external utility pocket on back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body/80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows
- VELCRO® brand fastener waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1197480||MFR. Product #3217517-10-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1197481||MFR. Product #3217517-10-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1197482||MFR. Product #3217517-10-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1197483||MFR. Product #3217517-10-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1197484||MFR. Product #3217517-10-2X||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Grey/Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #1197485||MFR. Product #3217517-9219-S||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Grey/Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #1197486||MFR. Product #3217517-9219-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style LG / Grey/Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #1197487||MFR. Product #3217517-9219-L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Grey/Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #1197488||MFR. Product #3217517-9219-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style 2XL / Grey/Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #1197489||MFR. Product #3217517-9219-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Touring Jacket Sizing:
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
7 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers