Save $69.96 41%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars SP1 Gloves
The Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves bridge the gap between the track and the street. With many of the same protective features found on more expensive race gloves, the SP-1 Gloves have a full grain leather construction, 3rd/4th finger bridge, carbon fiber knuckle protection and TPU protective accents.
Despite being loaded with protective features, the SP1 Gloves remain fit and trim for all day street riding comfort and an integrated touch screen compatible index finger has been added to boost everyday functionality.
- Fully constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather
- Strong and supple goat leather used for the palm and finger construction for superior durability
- Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with suede and leather
- Innovative palm rubber patches extremely durable at abrasion
- Injected TPU palm and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use of touch screen devices
- Accordion flex inserts on fingers and outer thumb
- Vented back hand TPR for climate control
- Strategically positioned ventilation perforations on finger sidewalls
- Leather reinforcements cover finger and sidewalls for durability
- Thumb, fingers, top of hand and wrist are reinforced with 4mm perforated foam padding
- Gauntlet-style cuff includes TPR Astars logo and secure, adjustable dual VELCRO® brand closure
- Pre-curved finger design reduces fatigue
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1062917||MFR. Product #3558115-123-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
98 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 31 Answers