Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars SMX 6 v2 Gore-Tex Boots
Alpinestars SMX-6 v2 GTX Boots
A match made in high-performance heaven, the Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Gore-Tex Boots combine the race-bred prestige of the SMX lineage with the untouchable waterproof performance of Gore-Tex. For riders seeking maximum protection with all-weather versatility, the SMX-6 V2 Gore-Tex Boots deliver with a high-modulus TPU bio-mechanical ankle support, injected shin guard and replaceable slider.
- Boot upper incorporated innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance
- Waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex liner for excellent all-weather performance
- Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control
- TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity
- Compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate improves cooling comfort
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider
- Double -density ankle protector on the medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy screw-fixing concept
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide VELCRO® brand closure
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1242091||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 41||RevZilla Item #1242092||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1242093||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-42||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 43||RevZilla Item #1242094||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-43||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1242095||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-44||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #1242096||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-45||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1242097||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #1242098||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-47||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1242099||MFR. Product #2333017-1100-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Like I said, because I like the feel on the pegs/controls with the SMX 3's, I thought I'd give the SMX 6 V2 Gore-Tex boots a try. One thing that was holding me up was the lack of Gore Tex in any of the options, but when I saw that these were newly available, I gave them a shot. Breathability is important to me because I have owned boots that made my feet sweat like a madman, and I didn't want to experience that again - I could probably wear these in the summer and they wouldn't be that bad, but I'll still keep the vented boots around just in case! I like the consistency of the way the TPU on these boots contacts the shifter - I don't like the idea of having laces nearby (I'm a little OCD about it!). Also, I didn't really need a toe slider because I don't go to the track or anything, so I liked that these did not have one (fewer questions at the office when I wear these things!).
I have used these the past three trips and they are awesome. Not as breathable as the vented SMX 3's, but I have worn them all day long without any real discomfort. They are comfortable. They actually don't squeak around the office under my jeans. They do tuck under my looser jeans, but not under some of the tighter jeans. We have a casual office where you might see people wearing Vans, so these don't really get noticed.
I have not had an opportunity to test these out in the rain, but I will eventually. Goretex is trustworthy and I fully expect them to perform.
2 months ago