Out of Stock
Alpinestars Santa Fe Air Drystar Jacket (MD)
Item: P330551 SKU:
Save $84.99 25%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Santa Fe Air Drystar Jacket
The Alpinestars Santa Fe Air Jacket is built like a Swiss army knife for maximum touring comfort. The poly-fabric shell is mated with extensive mesh panels on the chest, back and sleeves allow massive airflow, while a removable Drystar waterproof liner and removable thermal liner keep you warm and dry. With CE certified protection offering class-leading safety and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars innovative and exclusively engineered Nucleon protectors, the Santa Fe can be used in conjunction with a range of Alpinestars textile pants to give a formidable touring ensemble.
Note: The Alpinestars Santa Fe Air Drystar Jacket tends to run small and we suggest you go one size up if you are in between sizes.
- Innovative poly-fabric shell construction incorporating extensive mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for internal cooling airflow
- Fixed full mesh lining improves garment’s all-round breathability and cooling performance
- Removable and interchangeable Drystar liner jacket for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability
- Removable and interchangeable full thermal liner jacket offers excellent scope for riding colder climates
- Removable CE Bio-Air perforated elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Optional Nucleon back protection available (sold separately)
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
- Zippered rear compartment pocket for addition of water hydration pack and hose
- Safe and convenient storage options with highly water-resistant front cargo-style pockets and large VELCRO® brand closure rear utility pocket
- Interior waterproof compartment keeps documents and belongings safe and dry
- D-ring waist adjustment belt offers personalized fit and helps keep jacket and protection close to the body for improved performance
- 3D mesh and textile collar for excellent levels of breathability and comfort
- Excellent garment fit offered via D-ring sleeve volume-control system to keep jacket and protection close to the body
- Optimized for use with range of textile touring pants with internal waist connection zipper
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer durability and adaptable and secure convenience
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1097365||MFR. Product #3206416-155-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
7 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 8 Answers