Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars Ridge Waterproof Boots
Step into the Alpinestars Ridge Boots for a safe, comfortable and waterproof solution to your medium-height, touring needs. The Ridge Boots are a perfect option for when a higher boot isn't required or necessary, whether riding all day or commuting to the office.
- Boot last and ergonomic toe box shaped for fit and comfort
- Synthetic main upper incorporating durable microfiber front and rear accordion flex zones
- Soft punched microfiber panel on the lateral side for improved comfort
- Hot-melt reinforced shin plate for weight saving and protection
- Redesigned instep and achilles accordion flex zones
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closure straps ensure secure closure and personalized fit
- Closure strap features a TPR pull tab for ease of use
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- PU shift pad
- Double density ankle protector on medial and lateral sides
- Comfort padding around ankle area for fit and comfort
- Collar lining made of soft fabric for superior comfort
- Waterproof lining
- Internal heel counter and toe box
- Internal insole with integrated shank reinforcement for added support to the arch area
- Exclusive rubber compound sole
- Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining
- CE certified
Note: The size tag inside the boots do not match the size chart . Please order based on your Euro size.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #973548||MFR. Product #2442015-10-36||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 37||RevZilla Item #973549||MFR. Product #2442015-10-37||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #973550||MFR. Product #2442015-10-38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 39||RevZilla Item #973551||MFR. Product #2442015-10-39||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #973552||MFR. Product #2442015-10-40||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 41||RevZilla Item #973553||MFR. Product #2442015-10-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #973554||MFR. Product #2442015-10-42||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 43||RevZilla Item #973555||MFR. Product #2442015-10-43||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #973556||MFR. Product #2442015-10-44||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #973557||MFR. Product #2442015-10-45||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #973558||MFR. Product #2442015-10-46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #973559||MFR. Product #2442015-10-47||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #973560||MFR. Product #2442015-10-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
11 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 12 answers
Why did you choose this?
I've been wearing a pair of these boots for almost 5 years and 90,000 miles and they are "starting" to show some minor cracking on top of the boot. Even though they aren't leaking yet and my wife wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas I thought it would be prudent to get a new pair now. With the good performance of my first pair there was no need to shop for something else.
James E on Dec 15, 2015
Question about fit. I wear US 9.5 size sneakers, what size should I choose for these boots? Thank you very much for your help.
BEST ANSWER: I have these and ordered a 10.5, which is my standard size. The fit is perfect!
How is the ankle protection on it? How does it compare to the ankle protection of the MX-2 (which has very good ankle protection)?
BEST ANSWER: I am not familiar with the MX-2 boots so I don't know how they compare. I purchased these boots for my 50+ mile commute everyday on my Goldwing and have been very satisfied with them. The seem to offer decent ankle protection (not to the level of my MX boots - Gaerne SG12 but good for street boots), are warm, and comfortable enough to wear all day at work. I don't typically ride in the rain so I can't comment on waterproofing. However, I definitely recommend them. Note: follow Revzilla's sizing guide. I wear a 10.5 shoe but these are listed as 9.5 and fit perfectly.
Love how this boot looks, but wondering about how tall the toe portion is, from bottom of sole to top of toe? My bike has a small height from foot rests to gear shift lever. Does the toe portion become more flexible after time? Would love to purchase these, but I need some help! Thanks!
BEST ANSWER: The toe box does have a little flex, but not much. I have had no issues with shifting on various bikes.