Alpinestars Revenant Gore-Tex Pro Jacket For Tech Air Street
The Alpinestars Revenant for Tech Air Street is pretty much ready to take on a wild grizzly with its heavy duty textile shell and CE rated elbow and shoulder armor. Upgrade to the maximum amount of protection by adding in the Tech Air Street Vest Airbag System (sold separately). Gore-Tex Pro waterproofing is bonded directly to the outer shell of the jacket to keep out rain, but still breathe. Gore-Tex Armacor on the shoulders and elbows reinforce the shell where it counts. Large zippered air vents on the chest and back keep air moving through so you can be comfortable through a wide temperature range. Accordion stretch panels on the back flex to make reaching for the handlebars easy with no binding.
Tech Air Street Ready:
This Revenant Gore-Tex Jacket is built to accept the Tech Air Street Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Street Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of the jacket to the airbag system
- Left sleeve features an LED panel that clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status at a glance
- Internal VELCRO® brand closure and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Exterior shell designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Multi-material shell construction
- Gore-Tex Pro three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance Gore-Tex bonded waterproof membrane
- Gore-Tex Armacor reinforcements on shoulder and elbow
- Jet Ventilation System features large zippered air intakes on chest and exhaust vents out back for cooling performance
- Adjustable double wrist VELCRO® brand closures
- Upper sleeve and waist buckle adjustment
- Large accordion stretch inserts on back, shoulders and arms to increase flexibility and comfort
- PU print texturing inserts for increases abrasion resistance
- Hydration pack ready pocket on back and tube holder on jacket's front
- Chest and hand pockets with contrasting colored gussets
- Large utility pocket on lower back
- Reflective printing for increased night time visibility
- Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in the riding position
- Integrated soft edge collar with VELCRO® brand adjuster
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Inner waterproof pocket plus internal compartments for safe and convenient storage
- CE-certified Alpinestars Bio-Air protection at shoulders and elbows
- GP Lite shoulder protection features over molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Waterproof YKK zippers with double sliders at main closure
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1244807||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3603518-1193-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.