Alpinestars Motegi v2 1-Piece Race Suit
Monster protection that feeds off speed, the Alpinestars Motegi V 2 Race Suit carves up apexes without cutting corners. The Motegi V2 was designed to allow your to achieve your potential and ride your best at the track. 1.3mm cowhide leather and CE certified limb protectors give you peace of mind knowing you are protected, allowing you to push your limits — because that’s how you get better. For upgraded protection, Nucleon CE level 2 armor is available for chest and back (sold separately). Stretch fabric inserts and accordion leather expansion panels afford you the mobility needed to attain ideal body position and lean into corners like the pros, ensuring the Alpinestars Motegi V2 Race Suit will not hold you back at the track.
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance
- High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms
- Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on arms, crotch and legs
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders
- Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees
- External Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder sliders
- Pockets for armor at the hips and coccyx (both sold separately)
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (Nucleon protector sold separately)
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts
- Premium YKK fasteners used on garment including flat-profile YKK semi auto lock wrist zippers
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds
- Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric
- Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling
- Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset
- Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions
- Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 46 / Black/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1197101||MFR. Product #3151017-1253-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.