Alpinestars Missile v2 Leather Pants
The Alpinestars Missile V2 Pants home in on the features you need to bomb apexes and perform at the track. Premium leather resists abrasion while accordion stretch zones above the knee make it easy to flex your legs. Stretch textile panels on the calf and crotch make it easy to throw a leg over your ride and tuck the pants into your race boots. Zippered vents let you control the amount of air flowing through the pant. A jacket to pant connection zipper connects the pants to an Alpinestars jacket for an alternative to a two-piece suit. CE level 1 knee armor protects your bony bits. Add armor into the hip pockets for supplemental protection.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit
- Zippered ventilation for air cooling
- Jacket-to-pant connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
- Pocket for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- Internally reinforced seat area
- CE Level 1 Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- CE certified pants
Note: Pants do not have the velcro ankle closure as shown in photos in order to make insertion into boots easier and more comfortable.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1595491||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3120519-10-54||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Leather Pant Sizing
|Euro||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.